A lightweight 1-6x scope is hard to find when you have a lot of options but don’t know which one you need to pick for your daily use. We make things easy for you.
Here we talk about the top 7 best 1-6x scopes which we reviewed in-depth and cover their main features, pros, and cons.
We also pick one for you if you don’t want to drag in everything you can simply pick this one.
- Best 1-6x Scopes – Our Top 3 Picks
- Top 7 Best 1-6x Scopes Reviews
- What is Magnification?
- Things to Keep in Mind Before Buy
- Benefits of 1-6x Scope
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best 1-6x Scopes – Our Top 3 Picks
- Fully multi-coated
- 6: 1 zoom ratio
- Flip-up lens covers
- Comes with Mount
- 20 Millimeters Objective Lens
- Fog resistant
- The optic body is nitrogen purged
Top 7 Best 1-6x Scopes Reviews
Here are our top 7 collections for you.
1. TRUGLO TRU-Brite 30 Series
- Package length: 9.652 cm
- Package width: 11.684 cm
- Package height: 33.274 cm
This type of Mil-Dot reticle is the usual one, the one that most accompanies professional / novice shooters and the one that everyone chooses. It is one of the few reticles ordered in almost all units since it is usually a comfortable telescopic sights option.
Regardless of the use that people will give, this type of reticule tubes of the Truglo brand is one of the most acquired in virtual stores.
The Mil-Dot reticle gives all shooters the ability to measure everything they see through the nearest thousandth scope. Because it is based on points separated from each other by mill radians or thousandths, it enables the apparent front formula.
With the Mil-Dot reticle and the knowledge of the measured objects’ real height, people will know the distance in which they are.
The reticle works perfectly in the first focal plane in the people’s telescopic sights and magnifies the change of magnifications. That takes care of changing the sizes in the most proportional way to the actual images, which will make people use the exact measurements.
This type of reticule tube is considered the one with the Best 1-6x Scope and offers the most exact measurements for the most determined magnifications.
- Brand: Truglo
- Color: Matte Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- Average weight: 1 kilogram
- A 30mm tube for higher brightness and better click settings
- It has two calibrated BDC filters in caliber .308 and .223, perfect for engaging targets up to a distance of 800 yards
- Scope includes offset, reversible, and monolithic (30mm) rings with milled support from aircraft-grade aluminum
- 1 1/2 MOA Windage / Elevation 14 M.O.A
- It is bright from lens to lens (24mm)
- Offers the perfect combination of clarity, precision, and speed in every shot
- Provides a much brighter image with an extremely wide field of view
- All shooters will be able to use a visual image with the true 1x magnification. It is very fast, and you can even take photos with both eyes open.
- The supports do not fit with some weapons and accessories that people may have. Also, eye relief can be almost 0
You may also like: Best Scopes For 6.5 Creedmoor 2021
2. Vortex Optics Crossfire II
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The...
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture...
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
These optics tend to vary in their different illumination gratings, magnification, construction, and lens size of all the types of grating models. Most likely, people can get everything about quality grids with this brand and its product line.
The Vortex reticle helps with range maintenance and allows this type of model to be regarded by hunters as the one provided by the Best 1-6x Scope.
That is one of the Vortex models with the most versatile scopes out there, and they are found at an incredibly affordable price on the market.
Its price is cheap when you compare the high-quality people can get with this reticle for their weapons. Like other products of this brand, they represent an excellent economic option and with the best quality that will facilitate the hunting of the targets at long distances.
- Brand: Vortex
- Reticle color: Black
- Reticle Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 14.5 x 2 x 1.73 inches
- Reticle Weight: 1.5 pounds
- The diameter is 30mm
- Increase light transmissions with multiple anti-reflective coatings on each of the air-to-glass surfaces
- When it comes to magnification, this scope is extremely versatile, having a range of scope that will carry people’s vision within 100-150 yards
- They are built in a very durable way and with a high quality of vision
- The price is relatively affordable and very economical than other models of reticles
- Does not contain mounts or rings; furthermore, the turrets with covers cannot view
3. Vortex Optics Strike 30mm Tube
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-8x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts...
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the...
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow...
This reticle contains a superpower that is unique on the low end, plus it contains an illumination. It is characterized by acting as a red dot viewer to be able to face the smaller spaces. The reasoning of the Vortex, with the emergence of the Strike Eagle, the range becomes the most appropriate and with the best magnification for hunting.
It contains a reticle that is illuminated, and the marks on the BDC (Bullet Drop Compensator) control go up to 600 yards. Additionally, the Strike Eagle comes with luggage and a fully fixed parallax setting set at 100 yards. Even with a 6x crank, at 100 yards, the scope has a field of view of over 19 feet.
The grid allows the hunters to see all the animes and landmarks they wish to have at the time of the hunt. Strike Eagle contains a second focal plane reticle that is backlit and etched with remnant hash marks. It has a low turret profile and the standard position of the lifting turret at the top.
- Magnification is 1-6x
- Objective lens diameter: 24mm
- Tubes Size: 30mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Low Cap Adjustment (Graduation): 1/2 MOA
- Field of View: 116.5-19.2 feet at 100 yards
- Parallax setting: Fixed at 100 yards
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Wind setting (maximum): 140 MOA
- Length: 10.5 inches
- Tours per rotation: 44 MOA
- Maximum elevation setting: 140 MOA
- The Strike Eagle possesses great pickup in clarity, light, sharpness, and fantastic transmission for all people
- The brightness of the illuminated reticle is 100% adjustable and works great to adapt to various conditions
- Viewfinder optics are more than clear enough for all lighting conditions (even without the presence of the illuminated reticle)
- Turrets can be positioned soft, and there is no way they can be held more precisely in scope
4. Vortex Optics Diamondback
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 6-24x50 stands at the intersection of precision and...
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The...
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth...
All good hunting that people do can be improved with quality optics in the scope of the reticles. The Vortex Diamondback series provides all hunting enthusiasts with the best performance necessary for even the worst hunting conditions. Vortex’s lenses are characterized by using the best quality glass and containing fully complete multilayers for 91% solid light transmissions.
All the Vortex Diamondback series adjustments are very easy and fast, thanks to the pop-up dials that are adjustable and adjustable. Thanks to the excellent fine machining of metal on all metal spheres, they can be counted accurately for many years.
This visor’s hardness is due to the construction of the aluminum tube with a one-piece aeronautical grade.
- Brand: Vortex
- Visor Color: Black
- Visor weight: 646 grams
- Viewfinder Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches
- The Diamondback lies between the intersection of value and precision
- Contains extra-low dispersion glass and multi-coated lenses
- Batteries: 1 lithium metal (Type of battery required)
- Thanks to the precision sliding erector system, premium components are used in the zoom lens, guaranteeing changes in magnification
- Tactical turrets are exposed along with a side knob that gives shooters the tools they need to shoot more accurately at long range
- The one-piece tube is fully resistant to any shock and is built to withstand strong impacts
- The endoscope may be faulty and show a much darker background than the reticule can show
5. Sightmark Citadel 1-6×24 CR1
- Included Components: Flip up lens covers,Throw lever attachment,CR2032 Battery
- Sport Type: Climbing
- Fully multi-coated optics
Sightmark Citadel 1-6×24 CR1 riflescopes offer all hunters the best magnification range extensions for close and medium shooting environments. The 30mm long one-piece tube constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum is considered the Best 1-6x Scope scope. The material with which this visor is constructed makes it durable and full IP67 waterproof.
This scope is ideal for various firearms with which people go hunting in forests or other places. The Sightmark Citadel 1-6×24 CR1 rifle scope can be impressively combined with a firearm and even look stealthy. Besides, it is designed for those requirements that the most expert and professional shooters in the sport of hunting may need.
Thanks to the red reticle’s illumination, this scope gives hunters, targets, and a much more completely multilayer optics. On the other hand, with the wide range in magnification for close to mid shots, this viewfinder comes to combine totally impressive performance. Without a doubt, anyone who wants to have a pleasant and comfortable hunting experience should have a Sightmark Citadel 1-6×24 CR1 scope at their side.
- Includes flip-up lens caps
- Launch lever
- Includes a CR2032 battery
- It has a fully calibrated second focal plane BDC reticle for about 55 grams. (5.56 / .223)
- Shockproof, it is waterproof and fog proof
- Includes a Parasol (LR1 and LR2)
- Fully multilayer optics
- Zoom ratio (6: 1)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum with hard anodized finish
- 1.81 In One-piece tubing.
- The Sightmark Citadel 1-6×24 CR1 eyepiece is designed so that you can rotate and adjust diopter (the measurement of the curvature of the eye)
- There is a comfortable, fully adjustable windage and elevation setting with audible clicks
- It is equipped with a side focus dial that is used to eliminate parallax and to fine focus the image
- In some cases, it is very difficult for people to get a completely complete view with the viewer since the relief is only 3.”
6. Trinity Force Legacy 1-6×24
- The optic body is nitrogen purged
- Fog resistant
- Water resistant
Almost all large and small riflescope companies have 1-6x ranges in their available gun lines. Trinity Force Legacy is a relatively new company to the scope market and is starting to get involved with its inexpensive version of scopes. These scopes meet all the requirements so that professional and novice hunters can support extended views in hunting.
This viewfinder, made in China, has a very slim body, and the tube is completely straight with two adjustment knobs. These knobs are ideal for adjusting the wind and elevation that hunters want to have when aiming at the target. Trinity Force has been characterized as a company that manufactures all kinds of equipment for fighter weapons and much more.
- Water and fog-resistant
- Legacy is proven to withstand all the toughest environments
- Visor Color: Black
- The rifle will be maintained and aimed at totally short combat distances
- The scope of the viewfinder can be purged with nitrogen
- Lens objective: 1-6 x 24mm
- Reticle: P4 sniper
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- The lens coating is fully multilayer
- The scope is very well built, finished, and with the best construction quality that allows an adjustment in the sight of a weapon
- The reticle is very well designed and is almost the same basic design as a Mil-Dot reticle
- It has a great reach with the clear glass
- Light transmission can be very poor, optical clarity is not what it should be, and focusing the entire field of view in a single plane is not in the Legacy plans
7. Vortex Optics Razor HD Gen II-E
This viewfinder, with its “E” model improved to its old version, allows the best transitions in the fastest way between objectives. Produces less trigger arm fatigue during long, tiring hunting days in the woods or elsewhere. The Gen II-E 1-6 x24 is a perfect first-rate optical solution applicable for all short and medium-range tactics.
It offers the highest level of clarity (optically) than previous Vortex brand models, and also, the resolution and color accuracy is excellent. The lower end is complemented by an ultra-powerful eye box that generates eye relief for all images on one front screen. It is a very elegant scope built like a tank in an incredible 30mm aircraft-grade aluminum tube.
- Brand: Vortex
- Visor Color: Tan
- Visor Weight: 2.38 pounds
- Viewfinder Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.1 x 4.3 x 3 inches
- Viewfinder magnification: 1-6 x
- The diameter of the lens objectives: 24mm
- Eye relief by about 4 inches
- Tube size: 30mm
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Field of View: 115.2-20.5 feet / 100 yards
- Low Capped Turret Style
- This viewer offers optimization in the sharpness and brightness of images from edge to edge
- High definition (HD) dispersion glass offers the latest in resolution and color fidelity
- State of the art application process provides full durability and performance to visor coatings
- Performance may wear out, and crosshair split after a considerable number of rounds
What is Magnification?
In scope, magnification is extremely important since this defines whether a scope is good at short or long-range. The magnification is modifying the distance that the different types of models of the rifle scopes manufacturers allow. The magnification varies between a large number of measurements (100-150 and even more yards), and the quality depends on the scope the hunter is using.
Thanks to the magnification, the hunters can fix the target’s position and fixation to hunt at a considerable distance. A scope that offers good magnification makes hunting much more satisfactory and efficient.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Buy
Everyone who wants to buy a scope with the Best 1-6x Scope should consider a variety of things. Not all scopes of the different brands are excellent or adapt to any weapon used for hunting. People must go through a thorough evaluation and analysis of the best scope that the Best 1-6x Scope has and is affordable.
The value for money of a viewer is one of the most important aspects that people should consider before buying. Many scopes can be very expensive and not offer hunter-friendly benefits, and others are simply affordable and excellent. Magnification and lenses are important when people want to purchase a fully effective viewfinder at long distances (more than 150 yards).
Benefits of 1-6x Scope
All people dedicated to hunting should know that they have various advantages and benefits to having a scope with the Best 1-6x Scope. In hunting, this scope offers great benefits due to its high quality when it comes to optics. It offers good resolutions that allow hunters to have fully adequate vision even at moments of the very wide distance between targets.
Another benefit this scope offers is that they work for recreational shooting practice at a shorter distance from the targets. Hunters can get great beneficial results without the need for high-quality resolutions like other hunting scopes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How good is a 6x range?
A 1-6x scope is perfect because it can do almost anything for people who like the subject of sport hunting. All close-up shots taken at 1x hit almost the same speed as a red dot. And all the shots fired at 6x allow hunters to hit targets hundreds of yards away without any problem.
For all those hunters who want to shoot down targets at long distances (yards), a 6x range is the best option. However, this scope is good up to a point, as the scope can sometimes fail due to inconsistencies. Hunters must evaluate the scope of their objectives very well and evaluate whether it is necessary to use the 6x range type or a lower one.
- What type of viewfinder is the most accurate?
Although there are a variety of types of riflescopes of different brands, the one that is accurate for hunting is the one that best suits the hunter. People are the ones who choose which of the different scopes is the one that will help the hunt to be much more effective. However, there are always products that stand out and receive more praise from their buyers; in this case, the Vortex brand visors are the most recommended by experts.
- What is the best-fixed power oscilloscope?
Oscilloscopes that are electric and have a fixed power are usually slightly lighter and more compact than standard oscilloscopes. Most fixed power electric oscilloscopes are much less complicated than others, making them more robust and reliable. On the other hand, they are also much more affordable than the optical options found on the market for the sport of hunting.
There are a wide variety of oscilloscopes that offer various functions, and the best of them all is the one that the person decides to choose. The best fixed-power oscilloscopes are those that are totally light, clear, compact, and sometimes affordable.
- What is a good 1000 yard range?
A good and excellent 1000 yard range will allow all hunters to have the best shooting experience more enjoyably. When choosing a Best 1-6x Scope scope, they must consider the optics’ quality, precision, weight, and durability. A good 1000-yard range should have at least 40 MOA that triggers can adjust to a 0 out of 100 yards.
Any of the different Best 1-6x Scope scopes found on the internet can be an excellent choice for people. There is something more than certain; the scopes of the different brands will offer help with improving the shots’ accuracy towards the hunting targets.
No matter which version or model people choose to decorate or finish off their hunting rifles, they need to make sure they take the time to plan a new configuration. It does not matter that people will shoot at targets, animals suitable for hunting, hostile enemies, or others; viewers are important.
More in reading: