I consider Vortex Optics Crossfire series is best right now because it provides us multiple options of scopes that wouldn’t cost enough to any of us. They simply design scopes under the supervisions of experts. I am the one who following the Vortex Optics Crossfire brand from many years.
They pick advanced features, multiple designs and colors schemes, long-range optics which help you to figure out your best shot of the day.
Talking about the Vortex Crossfire II, it is one of the best scopes under budget and you can pick it for any type of hunting and use it as a rifle scope easily.
There are many factors involve when you are going to buy the scope for rifle, why I recommend you the Vortex Crossfire II You can figure this out right now and I explain how this is the perfect scope for your adventure.
Vortex Optics Crossfire II Review
The Vortex brand is improving its optics day by day. The latest one which people also recommend is Vortex optics crossfire ii and it’s all because of multi-coated lenses, aircraft-grade aluminum, waterproofing, and fog proofing and other extra features.
When we talk about the best range scope we probably think that over budget must be around $200 or $300 that must cost enough for a single. But this scope is cheap enough for every person to buy easily.
- The Vortex Crossfire provides you hunting/shooting at varying ranges so you can easily target.
- It also has ultra-forgiving eye box which helps you to set quick eyesight so you can clear your shot easily.
- It has multi-coated lenses, which helps you to clear the view and it is considered as anti-reflective. Because sometimes lenses got reflect so you can’t view the clear object.
- It is waterproof that means you can use it anywhere and anytime and it also not effect by dirt. Because we see that during hunting we need to play with dirt and water. Because it is not a video game 🙂
- It has Dead-Hold BDC feature which helps you to clear the object in unconditional weather like in wind conditions.
- It also has a bettery power center which helps you to target during low light conditions.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle
- Works well in wind conditions
- Waterproof & Under budget
- Good for accurate shooting And hunting
- Good warranty for easy fixing or replacement
- Sizes are vary
- The weight is just little bit heavy
Tube Size: 1 to 30mm
Zoom: 1x to 6x
Eye Relief: Between 3.8″ – 4.4
Reticles: Crosshair, Illuminated, Bullet-Drop Compensated
Lenght Range: 9.8″ to 14.5″
So, this is our short guide Crossfire II optics we explain each and every singal information which you are looking forward. Leave your valueable feedback below. Thanks!